Matt: So Teo, what have you learned from this experiment?
Teo: I learned that experiments don't always go the way they expected them to, and sometimes huge changes need to be made just before the experiment is conducted.
Matt: What memorable moments did you have while during this experiment?
Teo: Since memorable moments don't really have a positive or a negative connotation, I would say the most memorable moment was during our first trial and none of our plants grew, and I totally freaked out.
Matt: What made you laugh while working on this experiment?
Teo: The biggest laugh I had during this experiment was when we were working with the dry ice. Yeah, that was fun. I got so nervous hahaha.
Matt: Last question Teo. What moment in this experiment made you stop and think a little deeper about collards?
Teo: Like, when we looked at them after locking them in the dry ice, and realizing how much carbon dioxide actually affects plants.
Matt: Thanks for your time, Teo.
Teo: No problem, Matt. It is an honor.
No comments:
Post a Comment