Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

A talk with Matt on the TSOTS team

Teo: So, Matt, how did you like the Story of the Seed project?


Matt: I liked it, I enjoyed it, yeah.


Teo: So what would you say that you learned from this experience?


Matt: I learned that science can be really fun, and I worked with a great group of people that made it better than previous experiences.


Teo: Were there any memorable events that happened?


Matt: Just, um...being part of an experiment that was actually successful, you know.


Teo: What parts of the project were your favorite?


Matt: Well, Teo, my favorite part of the project was when we first were putting the plants in the ground because it made me feel good that at some point, they will be food for someone.”


Teo: Alright Matt, thanks for your time.

Matt: Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment