My
name is Matt Miller, and I have lived in San Jose, California my whole
life. I don’t have a whole lot of experience in the garden. When I was
younger, my mom and I always used to try to grow tomatoes, but the
squirrels would always eat them, so that was never success. My
grandmother and grandfather have a lot of experience growing food. When
they lived in Los Angeles up to a few years ago, they had a huge garden,
where the grew all sorts of food: lettuce, tomatoes, a pumpkin, you
name it. But since they moved up here, their garden hasn’t been close to
what size it was, but its still big enough to grow some tomatoes and
lettuce. It seems like every week they bring over a couple of huge
tomatoes or other food they grew. My mother uses this as her inspiration
to use part of our backyard for a big garden. But our whole family is
busy with school, work, sports, other activities, that every year, we
never get to it. But, when I grow up and have my own house, I want to
try to successfully grow a garden. Well, that’s about it. I hope you
enjoyed reading about Marie, Teo, Elysa, and myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment